While most of us know how powerful video marketing can be, we often avoid using it due to lack of knowledge. Here are a few tips on how to use video marketing to your advantage.
- Get over your fears of being on camera and introduce yourself to future customers by creating a welcome video. Keep it short and to the point, and for best results have it professionally shot. Selfies will look sloppy and unprofessional, ruining your credibility. The focus should be on customer benefits, not you.
- A reference library will keep clients on your website or blog for longer periods of time. Create a resource library showcasing your talents and areas of expertise. Make it genuinely useful and set yourself up as an authority.
- Make informative clips about the neighborhoods and towns you sell real estate in. Walk the target areas, showcasing the best attractions and benefits of each locale. You’re not just selling a building, you are selling a community.
- Show prospective clients why they should do business with you with video testimonials from your satisfied fans. This will reassure them, and build the bonds of trust more easily.
- Sell a home using video. Film an engaging tour of a home that tells a story, not just a plain walk-through. Keep the tour interesting by telling a little bit about each part of the house. This will create curiosity and encourage in-person appointments. This also minimizes wasted time by eliminating properties they are not interested in.
Video marketing is here to stay, and embracing it is to your advantage. Make this medium work for you by following these tips to build your brand and sell more homes.